Comparing IGNITE KETO vs. KETO//OS
Exogenous ketones, also known as ketone salts or BHB salts, are beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) ketones that are bound to a salt, typically sodium, calcium, or magnesium. The purpose of ketone supplements is to provide your body with extra ketones and to aid in the transition of achieving a state of ketosis. If you're fasting, exogenous ketones can help alleviate the headaches, low energy, and cravings that typically accompany a fasted state. If you've eaten too many carbs, exogenous ketones can help you get back into ketosis quicker than carb restriction alone. Ketone supplements can also be taken before meals to reduce cravings or before a workout for a boost of energy.
They are gaining popularity quickly and with many different brands available on the market, it makes perfect sense that there are a lot of questions about what’s important in a ketone product. This is the guide to compare IGNITE KETO vs. Pruvit KETO//OS ketone products.
Here's a quick overview of the IGNITE KETO and Pruvit ketone products that are available. Next we'll explain the differences in ingredients, buying process, and price.
IGNITE KETO vs. Pruvit KETO//OS – Product Overview
The KETO//OS products are made by Pruvit and come in eight flavors:
- KETO//OS Max Maui Punch
- KETO//OS Max Splash
- KETO//OS Max Swiss Cacao
- KETO//OS Max Raspberry Lemonade
- KETO//OS Max Heart Tart
- KETO//OS 2.1 Orange Dream
- KETO//OS 3.0 Chocolate Swirl
- KETO//OS Unleashed Blue Ocean
Option for each: buying products “charged” (with added caffeine) or caffeine free.
IGNITE KETO Overview
IGNITE KETO products are made by Keto Function and come in three flavors:
- Citrus Splash (caffeine free)
- Caffe Mocha (contains 30mg caffeine per scoop)
- Wild Berry + Organic Caffeine (contains 40mg caffeine per scoop)
Let’s take a closer look at what they're made of, how to buy them, and pricing.
IGNITE KETO vs. KETO//OS Ingredients
The number one thing you should consider when purchasing exogenous ketones are the ingredients. This is perhaps the most obvious difference between IGNITE KETO and KETO//OS. Let's dive deeper into each one.
The most important ingredient in an exogenous ketone supplement is beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). In KETO//OS, the BHB content is described as part of their proprietary blend, so the exact amount is unknown to the consumer. Other ingredients include:
- Carbohydrates (3-5 grams per serving, depending on which KETO//OS product)
- Inulin and xanthan gum (fillers)
- Erythritol (4 grams of sugar alcohols)
- Caffeine (optional)
- Dairy (in the Orange Dream flavor)
Notes on Carbohydrates
On the common ketogenic diet, carbohydrates are restricted to less than 30-40 grams per day to encourage the body to enter a metabolic state of ketosis where it is burning fat as its primary energy source. Small amounts of carbs, like 3-5 grams, probably won't kick you out of ketosis, but it’s worth deciding if you want to spend your carb quota on your ketone supplement or save it for something else.
Carbohydrates in the form of sugar alcohols are not considered “impact carbs” but they aren’t the greatest for the GI system.
IGNITE KETO Ingredients
- We use only patented goBHB™ beta-hydroxybutyrate salts in IGNITE KETO. Each serving comes with 12.0 grams of high-quality BHB.
- Each bottle contains 16 full-scoop servings, or 32 half-scoop servings.
- Other ingredients: Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium, Stevia leaf, Natural Flavors
Notes on GI Distress
One of the biggest complaints people have about exogenous ketones is high GI distress. IGNITE KETO uses the highest quality goBHB™ ketones, produced in the USA and blended to minimizing GI problems. IGNITE KETO is also a pure BHB supplement, without added MCT, so you can choose the level of additional supplementation to suit your needs. However, we always recommend starting out with 1/3 to 1/2 scoop to see how your body responds and then increasing your dosage from there, if desired.
IGNITE KETO and KETO//OS Side by Side
IGNITE KETO vs. KETO//OS Buying Process
KETO//OS Buying Process
In order to purchase KETO//OS products, you have to be referred by a representative and enter their “Referrer Code” when checking out. That’s because they use a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) structure.
IGNITE KETO Buying Process
IGNITE KETO's buying process is similar your standard everyday retail transaction: you simply make your purchase. No MLM or membership required. We want exogenous ketones and other keto supplements to be available to anyone. We also have a 100% money-back guarantee: if you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money with no hassle.
IGNITE KETO vs. KETO//OS: Pricing
- KETO//OS Max: $130 for 20 servings
- KETO//OS 3.0 Chocolate Swirl: $85 for 15 servings
- KETO//OS 2.1 Orange Dream: $85 for 15 servings
- KETO//OS Max price per serving: $6.50
- KETO//OS Chocolate Swirl and Orange Dream price per serving: $5.67
- “Smartship” discounts are available for a monthly subscription that is between a 7-11% discount.
- IGNITE KETO Citrus Splash: $49.75 for 16 servings
- IGNITE KETO Caffe Mocha: $49.75 for 16 servings
- IGNITE KETO Wild Berry: $49.75 for 16 servings
- IGNITE KETO price per serving: $3.11
- New customers can save 10% on their first order by using discount code IGNITE. You can also save 20% on your order of 2 or more products from us by using code KETOFAN2.
- Monthly subscriptions are available on Amazon Subscribe & Save at a 5% discount.
BHB Supplement Summary
Understanding ketone supplementation is important because you want to make sure you’re getting the most value for your dollar and avoiding any products with unnecessary or unspecified ingredients. We hope this guide was helpful in explaining the differences between IGNITE KETO and KETO//OS.