Exogenous ketones, also known as ketone salts or BHB salts, are beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) ketones that are bound to a salt, typically sodium, calcium, or magnesium. The purpose of ketone supplements is to provide your body with extra ketones and to aid in the transition of achieving a state of ketosis. If you're fasting, exogenous ketones can help alleviate the headaches, low energy, and cravings that typically accompany a fasted state. If you've eaten too many carbs, exogenous ketones can help you get back into ketosis quicker than carb restriction alone. Ketone supplements can also be taken before meals to reduce cravings or before a workout for a boost of energy.
They are gaining popularity quickly and with many different brands available on the market, it makes perfect sense that there are a lot of questions about what’s important in a ketone product. This is the guide to compare IGNITE KETO vs. Perfect Keto ketone products.
Here's a quick overview of the IGNITE KETO and Perfect Keto ketone products that are available. Next we'll explain the differences in ingredients, buying process, and price.
IGNITE KETO vs. Perfect Keto – Product Overview
Perfect Keto Overview
The Exogenous Ketone Base products made by Perfect Keto come in five flavors:
- Perfect Keto Chocolate
- Perfect Keto Peach
- Perfect Keto Coffee
- Perfect Keto Vanilla
- Perfect Keto Salted Caramel
IGNITE KETO Overview
IGNITE KETO products are made by Keto Function and come in three flavors:
- Citrus Splash (caffeine free)
- Caffe Mocha (contains 30mg caffeine per scoop)
- Wild Berry + Organic Caffeine (contains 40mg caffeine per scoop)
Let’s take a closer look at what they're made of, how to buy them, and pricing.
IGNITE KETO vs. Perfect Keto Ingredients
The number one thing you should consider when purchasing exogenous ketones are the ingredients. The most important ingredient in an exogenous ketone supplement is beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). Both Perfect Keto and IGNITE KETO use only patented goBHB™ beta-hydroxybutyrate salts, which are the best ketones on the market. Let's dive deeper into each one.
Perfect Keto Ingredients
- Each serving comes with 11.3 grams of BHB.
- Each bottle contains 15 full-scoop servings, or 30 half-scoop servings.
- Other ingredients: Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium, Stevia leaf, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit Extract
- As of Summer 2018, Perfect Keto modified their Base Exogenous Ketones to include 3.0g of MCT oil powder. Read our notes on MCT below.
Notes on MCT
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) can be an awesome supplement to support the ketogenic diet. They are a great form of healthy fats that get readily converted to ketones. They can be a great addition to your low-carb, high fat diet. But not everyone can handle MCT without GI distress so we give you the option to add MCT to your diet depending on your needs. All the Perfect Keto Base products contain MCT so you do not get to decide if you want the added supplementation or not. Learn more about the differences between BHB exogenous ketones and MCT oil here.
IGNITE KETO Ingredients
- Each serving comes with 12.0 grams of high-quality BHB.
- Each bottle contains 16 full-scoop servings, or 32 half-scoop servings.
- Other ingredients: Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium, Stevia leaf, Natural Flavors
Notes on GI Distress
One of the biggest complaints people have about exogenous ketones is high GI distress. IGNITE KETO uses the highest quality goBHB™ ketones, produced in the USA and blended to minimizing GI problems. IGNITE KETO is also a pure BHB supplement, without added MCT, so you can choose the level of additional supplementation to suit your needs. However, we always recommend starting out with 1/3 to 1/2 scoop to see how your body responds and then increasing your dosage from there, if desired.
IGNITE KETO and Perfect Keto Side by Side
IGNITE KETO vs. Perfect Keto Buying Process
Perfect Keto Buying Process
Perfect Keto's buying process is similar your standard everyday retail transaction: you simply make your purchase. You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of your purchase but the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all labels. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid.
IGNITE KETO Buying Process
We want exogenous ketones and other keto supplements to be available to everyone. That's why we make the most affordable, high-quality products on the market. We also have a 100% money-back guarantee: if you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money with no hassle. Give our keto products a try; you've got nothing to lose!
IGNITE KETO vs. Perfect Keto: Pricing
This is perhaps the most obvious difference between IGNITE KETO and Perfect Keto.
- Perfect Keto Base Chocolate: $59 for 15 servings
- Perfect Keto Base Peach: $59 for 15 servings
- Perfect Keto Base Coffee: $59 for 15 servings
- Perfect Keto Base Vanilla: $59 for 15 servings
- Perfect Keto Base Salted Caramel: $59 for 15 servings
- Perfect Keto price per serving: $3.93
- IGNITE KETO Citrus Splash: $49.75 for 16 servings
- IGNITE KETO Caffe Mocha: $49.75 for 16 servings
- IGNITE KETO Wild Berry: $49.75 for 16 servings
- Price per serving: $3.11
- New customers can save 10% on their first order by using discount code IGNITE. You can also save 20% on your order of 2 or more products from us by using code KETOFAN2.
- Monthly subscriptions are available on Amazon Subscribe & Save at a 5% discount.
BHB Supplement Summary
Understanding ketone supplementation is important because you want to make sure you’re getting the most value for your dollar and avoiding any products with unnecessary or unspecified ingredients. We hope this guide was helpful in explaining the differences between IGNITE KETO and Perfect Keto.